Powered By Blogger

Sunday, May 29, 2011

THE EDUCATION

T-This is great pleasure to mine,
H-Hay! I am looking, as sun shine.
E-Elicited many mysteries of life,
E-End the struggle,achievement is bright.
D-Dare with care, giving me caution,
U-Unfabled knowledge get, this is suggestion.
C-Catch high skills, removing the shy,
A-And be a human, can not you why ?
T-Torching my path with talented light,
I-Inspirating me to be nice and right.
O-O my dear! be the 'Proud of Nation',
N-None is telling me, besides of 'The Education'.

Composed by:- Mayank Shekhar Gauniyal 'Shashank'
Address:- 2-B,Sewak Asharam Road,Dehradun Pin-248001
Phone:- +919410572748
Email:- mayankgauniyal@yahoo.com
Yahoo Messenger:- mayankgauniyal
Google Talk:- mayankgauniyal
Skype:- mayank.gauniyal1

No comments:

Post a Comment